Sitex T-940-4 8.4" LCD Display 4Kw 48Nm Radar with 4.5' Open Array
SI-TEX's T-900 Series Radars feature new sophisticated Hyper-Digital Processing™
(HDP) Technology for real-time presentation and superior target discrimination.
It virtually eliminates unwanted noise to provide a clearer detailed image of
targets and enhances the detection of smaller targets.
T-900 Download Manual
Brilliant 8.4" color LCD daylight viewable display with 480 x 640 pixel
resolution and anti-reflective glare coating for outstanding viewing.
- True-color radar feature displays
echoes in different color depending on signal strength.
- Real-time presentation offers smooth
movement as bearing changes
- The T-940 and T-941 have two-speed
antenna rotation for tracking of quick moving, close-in targets: 48 RPM and 24
RPM (requires 24V DC input)
- Selectable range scales from 1/16 NM
- Warning Zone alerts you to "incoming"
and "departing" targets breaking your preset guard zone.
- Automatic hands-off tuning maintains
maximum sensitivity at all times witn manual override for the experiened use.
- RGB output for connecting two optional
- Easy access to all system functions
with simply arranged keypad, programmable function keys, comprehensive menus
and dedicated rotary knobs for instant control of Gain and STC.
- Built-in flush mounting system makes
- All this advanced radar technology is
housed in a sleek, waterproof (IPX5 rating) case design that can be mounted
- Dual Range Radar function lets you view
split-screen displays of both long and short-range targets simultaneously.
Monitor a nearby buoy and a far off island at the same time.
- True Trail function clearly identifies
moving targets from stationary targets. The display shows exact movement of
other vessels like drawing tails, while land and buoys are shown as stationary
objects even while your vessel is moving.
- Accepts CCD camera input, to display
split-screen Radar and Camera. Allows you to monitor important areas of your
vessel while shill keeping watch of your surroundings.
- Optional ATA (Automatic Tracking Aid)
allows you to tracks up to 50 user designated targets. Designate the target
and the radar will automatically provide the target distance, speed, bearing,
course and closest point of approach on all user targets selected.
- Displays up to 100 AIS (Automatic Identification System) targets with
*newly included* ($500 value) AIS interface.