Maretron's Run Indicator Module monitors both AC and DC electrical circuits
and reports, over an NMEA 2000® network, whether or
not the electrical circuit is energized and running. The RIM100 works equally as
well for monitoring manually switched loads (e.g., running lights, anchor
lights, or deck lights) as it does for automatically switched loads.
Monitoring automatically switched loads (e.g. bilge pumps, engine
exhaust/intake fans, and transfer pumps) via the RIM100 is especially useful
because you know exactly when equipment is, or isn't running. Best of all, the
RIM100 is NMEA 2000® certified so you can view any and
all run indicator status anywhere on the vessel using a compatible NMEA 2000®
display. The RIM100 is a key component of Maretron's N2KView®
vessel monitoring and control system.
- Monitors and reports the running status of connected devices
- Works with both AC and DC loads
- Works with both automatically and manually switched loads
- Can indicate the status of a wide variety of loads
- Bilge Pumps
- Running Lights
- Transfer Pumps
- Exhaust/Intake Fans
- Monitors fuel and detects presence of water in fuel
Documents marked as html* may be translated into other languages (best viewed
in Internet Explorer).