Liferafts are Not Returnable.
Our high quality standard yachting liferaft is ideal for ocean cruising and
short international voyages. The VIKING RescYou has previously been named ‘BEST
IN TEST’ by Sailing Today. Comes in a container or a valise.
- Classic style leisure liferaft
- Durable and stable
- ISO9650-1/ISAF certified
- Weight: 73 lb
- Dimension: 33 x 19 x 15 inches
VIKING RescYou™ liferaft, 4-8 persons
The traditional liferaft for cruising and sport fishing on the open sea.
The VIKING RescYou™ is the traditional liferaft in VIKING’s yachting range.
The large canopy opening and the inflatable boarding ramp with weighted ladder
provides swift and easy boarding.
The insulated double floor provides hypothermia protection and the
two canopy openings offer an excellent view of the horizon plus cross
ventilation. Large ballast bags keep the liferaft stable in the water, helping
to prevent capsize in very heavy seas.
There are no compromises on safety when choosing a VIKING. The RescYou™ is
ISO 9650-1 certified and meets ISAF requirements. Third party approval by DNV.
Available in sizes: 4, 6 or 8 persons.
Comes in a container or a valise.
The liferaft is naturally both ISO9650-1 Group A certified, ISAF approved and
third party verified by BV.
As a standard, delivered with an ISO II emergency pack. For larger sizes see
the variants. Liferafts can also be delivered with SOLAS B (primarily for Spain)
or E-pack (for the US).
- Fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility from a distance
- Two separate buoyancy chambers each capable of supporting maximum capacity
- Four 55 liter weighted ballast bags for stability in heavy seas
- SOLAS high-visibility retro-reflective tape on canopy, sides buoyancy
chambers and under the liferaft
- Automatic SOLAS/USCG exterior strobe light and interior light
- Internal and external lifelines
- Rain water collector
- Base material of strong, yet flexible, natural rubber
Emergency pack content