Prod. No.: L006US0241AMD
Our top of the range liferaft, voted best in several independent tests, is
the ultimate liferaft for all types of yachting and the perfect choice for open
ocean sailing. The first self-righting liferaft on the market, it always rights
itself ready for boarding, no matter how it lands in the water. Comes in a
container or a valise.
VIKING RescYou™ Pro liferaft. 6 persons
liferaft for all types of sailing, where comfort and safety go hand in hand.
VIKING RescYou™ Pro is our top of the line leisure liferaft. It features
generous space and headroom as well as all the details required by the serious
sailor. The automatic self-righting function ensures that the liferaft is
immediately ready for boarding.
The curtained windows give an excellent view of the horizon without the
need to open the canopy. The inflatable double floor works as a good
insulation from the cold ocean. Features that reduce the risk of hypothermia.
Large ballast bags keep the liferaft stable in the water, helping to prevent
capsize in very heavy seas.
VIKING RescYou™ Pro liferaft is both ISO9650-1 Group A certified, ISAF
approved and third party verified by BV.
This product number applies to the 4 person model. As a standard, delivered
with an ISO II emergency pack. For larger sizes see the variants. Liferafts
can also be delivered with SOLAS B (primarily for Spain) or E-pack (for the
- Fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility from a distance
- Two separate buoyancy chambers each capable of supporting maximum
- Four 55 liter weighted ballast bags for stability in heavy seas
- SOLAS high-visibility retro-reflective tape on canopy, sides buoyancy
chambers and under the liferaft
- Automatic SOLAS/USCG exterior strobe light and interior light
- Internal and external lifelines
- Rain water collector
- Base material of strong, yet flexible, natural rubber
Emergency pack content