Magma Marine Kettle Gas Grill Original 15" with Hinged Lid
"Marine Kettle" Gas Grill with Hinged Lid "Original Size"
Dia. 15" (38.1 cm)
This grill was designed for economy without sacrificing functionality. Made of
100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel, it will give you the safety,
durability and performance required of a marine grill. It uses our time-tested,
highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system in conjunction with
convection heating technology to achieve hot, even temperatures while using a
minimum of fuel. It comes to temperature very quickly and is great for searing
steaks or just grilling up some burgers and dogs.
The patented swiveling turbo venturi tube allows you to adjust the control valve
inboard, outboard, left or right wherever it is most convenient to you. This
design also allows for quick safe fuel canister changes even while grilling. The
turbo venturi tube in combination with the newly designed burner virtually
eliminates blow-outs. The grill quickly disassembles without tools for easy
**Requires grill mounting hardware for complete installation.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For long lasting beauty and
superior corrosion resistance.
- Hinged Lid. Convenient balanced hinged lid will not slam shut.
- "Stay Cool" handle with air cooled supports.
- Newly designed, swiveling, windproof turbo venturi & control valve design.
Virtually eliminates blow-outs. Places the fuel & valve where it is convenient
to you. Allows safe & easy fuel changes.
- Burner & hi tech radiant plate heat distribution design. Less flare up,
even heat distribution and longer grill life.
- Combination "easy-to-clean" grease catch pan/wind baffle. Keeps the wind
gusts out while keeping the flames and grease in.
- Magma?s patented design fully utilizes both radiant and convection
cooking. Quickly comes to temperature then heats the entire grill surface
evenly while using the least amount of fuel.
- Before lighting, the indexed bowl and lid may be rotated to act as a
windshield in gusty wind conditions.
- Uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board
LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To
customize your grill to your boat