Xantrex TRUECHARGE 2 40Amp 110V / 220V Input, Battery Charger, 3 Bank 12V, 804-1240-02
60 Amp - 90-265 Vac / 47-63 Hz
Now with PARALLEL STACKING FEATURE
This NEW feature allows two chargers to work together to combine the output
current, achieving up to 120A for large battery banks.
In addition to meeting global safety and
regulatory standards, TRUECharge2 battery chargers feature low electrical
interference and efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging.
TRUECharge2 battery chargers can be mounted in a variety of positions, given
their drip-proof design. TRUECharge2 battery chargers enable
quick installation with easy-to-access AC and DC wiring compartments.
Auto-ranging AC input voltage capability (90-265
volts AC) makes traveling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The
easy-to-read onboard display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
- 12V models available in 20A, 40A and 60A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also
compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge ‘dead’ batteries
- Battery temperature sensor available (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional remote panel (#808-8040-00 for 60 A Charger, #808-8040-01 for 20
A & 40 A Chargers)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection