Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G4
HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G4
The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G4 fishfinder features MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, Internal GPS, and Humminbird Basemap built-in. An upgraded high-definition 7" display will give you the best view of the many pre-loaded split screen view options so that you'll never miss a fish.
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more detail than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly detailed fish arches and a clear view of the fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced base map provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers, and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness, and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- Includes control head, transom-mount transducer, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket, and mounting hardware.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 1024H x 600V
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging
- Sonar-Coverage: 20°, 42°, 60° & (2) 86° @ -10dB
- Sonar-Optional: 53 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
- Depth-Sonar: 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
|Display||7 in. diagonal color LCD|
|Resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Frequency||80/200 KHz Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and 455/800/1200 kHz MEGA Down Image sonar. Optional 50 kHz and CHIRP L/M/H transducers.|
|Transducer||Includes transom mount transducer|
|Mapping||Built-in detailed Humminbird basemap for U.S. coastal and inland waters. Ability to add Navionics and Humminbird Charts via Micro-SD card.|
|Waypoints/Routes||2750 Waypoints, 47 Routes, 50 tracks, 20,000 trackpoints|
|Other Functions||Zoom, bottom lock, digital readout, Fish ID, Autochart, Smart Strike, AIS.|
|Dimensions||10.54 in. W x 5.44 in. H x 3.68 in. D|
In the Box
- Helix unit
- Transom mount transducer
- Mounting bracket
- Power cord
- Installation hardware