Lewmar Single Joystick
- Ergonomic control ‘pad’ gives tactile feedback
- Membrane switch panel sealed from dust and moisture ingress
- Single and dual controllers available
- Dual controllers give total control of vessel via multi-axis function pad
- 12-24V dual voltage supply
- Multi-function LED indicator displays system deployment, thruster operation, low voltage, motor temperature warnings & fault conditions.
- Upgrade kit allows installation of single or dual controllers into a thruster system with previous generation controllers
- Fit existing cut-out of Lewmar joysticks
- Removable cover
- Converter is required for the Old Gen1 Thruster
Lewmar’s new range of thruster controls provides a superior tactile control of single or dual thruster installations.
The controllers are designed for all Lewmar TT, RT, SRT & VRT thrusters fitted with a blue box and can be fitted to thrusters fitted with a black-box using a controller adapter.
The controllers are installed without the need for rear access and feature a snap-on bezel to neatly hide the mounting screws. A cover is also included, providing additional security against accidental use and giving extra environmental protection. If replacing a previous generation touch panel, joystick panel or dual joystick panel, the existing mounting hole and fixing screw positions can be reused.
Thruster Control Manual (GB)
Thruster control assemblies ref 559232 iss.1 English