All circuit breakers offered by NEWMAR are UL
recognized and CSA listed for AC and DC
systems and meet USCG requirements as a qualified circuit protection device.
Standard Series: Single and Double Pole
Fit all NEWMAR electrical panels, as well as most
• Feature magnetic-hydraulic “trip-free” mechanism
• 5-30 amp rated to 65 VDC or 277 VAC; 40 and 50 amp rated to 32 VDC or 120 VAC
(See rating note below).
• Mounting screws not provide order separately
• #10 screw terminals on rear for wiring
• Red, white or black toggle handles
• Single pole values: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 or 50 amp.
• Double pole values: 15, 20, 30 or 50 amp
Important Circuit Breaker Rating Note: Standard series breakers shown on this
page which are rated
higher than 30 amps are acceptable for use in 230 VAC Line-to-Line systems
(where each leg is
115 VAC - to - neutral), but are not rated for 230 VAC line-to-neutral systems.