Humminbird LakeMaster Plus - Southeast - Version 3
LakeMaster Plus Southeast - Version 3
The Humminbird LakeMaster PLUS Southeast States Edition, Version 3, has added
over 230 new lakes since the prior version – more than 160 in High Definition.
Additionally, it boasts 300 High Definition lakes with with aerial imagery
overall and more than 760 total lakes from AL, FL, GA, KY, MS and TN. Give
yourself the extra edge on the water by utilizing LakeMaster PLUS aerial imagery
to find the secret spots others are missing.
- LakeMaster PLUS series includes all contour data, depth highlight and water
level offset features found on a LakeMaster card, PLUS it allows for aerial
image overlay on High-Definition waters. This gives you the ability to use
quality aerial photography to view the entry and exits of creek channels, see
how far a reef or weed line extends, and pick out shallow water rock piles,
steep drop-offs or other features of the lake you’ve been missing from
- New High-Definition lake map data available for the following lakes: Dale
Hollow, Green River, Martin, Sidney Lanier, Watts Barr, Weiss and more.
- Can be used with a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link® trolling motor, allowing you to
“Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your
Humminbird fish finder
- LakeMaster PLUS cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX,
ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
- Includes micro SD card with full size adapter and water resistant SD card
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.