Humminbird CoastMaster Premium Edition - Florida - Version 1
CoastMaster™ Premium Edition - Florida - Version 1
CoastMaster Premium, Florida arms saltwater anglers with even more information to identify the most productive areas in all Florida coastal waters.
- 2D Shaded Relief makes bottom detail and depth changes easy to spot
- Navigate confidently and find new fishing spots with the help of Enhanced Aerial Imagery.
- The Auxiliary Contours layer provides additional contours in shallow water areas.
- The Bottom Hardness layer helps anglers identify bottom composition and key fish-holding areas.
- Highest quality information possible based on government-sourced data
- Industry-standard navigation aids provide a familiar look and feel that captains and anglers are accustomed to
- VX Technology: Vector-accelerated maps provide improved map loading and the ability to pan and zoom with incredible speed.
- Choose from a wide array of color palettes.
- Multiple chart viewing options; fishing chart view, nautical chart view, and custom viewing modes. Simple and easy to change from fishing charts to nautical charts, or create your own custom view settings.
- View depth contours, spot soundings, artificial reefs, navigational aids, and points of interest
- Dynamic tide & currents information- Provides information for speed and direction of currents, as well as tide height and direction.
- The most-detailed traditional charts and High Definition (HD) charts with contours as accurate as 1-foot increments
- Powerful, patented features give you a better ability to precisely target fish-holding areas
- Depth Highlight clearly highlights your most productive depth range, using customizable contour shading, to help find similar fish-holding spots on the map
- Shallow Water Highlight helps to identify hazardous, shallow water areas with customizable contour shading.
- Optional Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Follow will automatically follow a set CoastMaster depth contour, allowing you to move along at precisely the right depth. A technology available for the first time in any coastal chart.
- All HELIX G3/G3N and Newer
- All SOLIX
- All APEX