HPS rack steering cable SSC154XX
HPS Rack by Teleflex is the best 4-turn way to steer a power assisted
stern drive or outboard. Top choice for ski boat manufactures and ideal for
power-steered boats. HPS reduces backlash (free-play at the wheel)
associated with power steered boats by up to 50%.
HPS Rack is ideal for all power-assisted stern drives that can accept a mechanical steering cable. It replaces most standard Teleflex Rack & amp; Pinion steering without dash modifications. HPS Rack is available in single cable configurations and is for single station use only.
• Designed for boats with power-assisted
• Unique TFXTREME core steering cable delivers incredible response and minimal lost motion
• Precise, 4-turn response of Rack & Pinion steering
• Designed to handle steering load in the event of a power steering failure
• Standard 3/4” tapered steering shaft
• Stainless steel cable output ends
• Fast, easy installation
• HPS Rack replaces back mount rack system without dash modification
• Maintaining performance effectiveness despite increased cable length and bend