Triton™ Edge Sailing Processor
Triton™ Edge Sailing Processor delivers an enhanced suite of sailing data such as advanced Start line calculations, advanced true wind data, and autocalibration, boat speed calibration and correction, wind correction for heel/trim, improving the accuracy of your autopilot and sailing information. Wi-Fi and Ethernet allow for expanded integration with Triton 2 and Nemesis™ displays, and Vulcan and Zeus™ Chartplotters, whilst integration with the B & G App also enables the ability to review or replay your sailing data, and web-browser-based control allows for easy set-up and commissioning, improving the accuracy and calibration of sailing data, as well as the ability to backup, restore and advanced diagnostics.
Triton™ Edge Sailing Processor delivers an enhanced suite of more accurate sailing data to your Triton™ and Nemesis® displays, and Vulcan and Zeus® Chartplotters. It allows for increased control and the ability to access information both on and off the yacht, via App integration and web browser control.
Expanded Data, Enhanced Accuracy & Simple Connectivity
The Triton™ Edge Sailing Processor is the brains behind the ultimate cruiser racer system. Its ultra-fast processor delivers an enhanced suite of accurate sailing data to displays and chartplotters.
Triton™ Edge brings a wealth of enhanced sailing data and intelligent sailing features. Benefit from improved StartLine calculations, and advanced calibration of boat speed and true wind data. Wind correction for heel/trim angles feeds better information to both the user and the system, improving your efficiency through the water.
Superior Data Management
Triton™ Edge isn’t just about giving you better data. It also changes what you can do with that data. Wi-Fi, NMEA 2000®, and Ethernet provide superior connectivity to other sensors and modules. And easy integration with the B & G® Companion App lets you upload data to the cloud to view and replay your trips from anywhere.
Triton Edge is designed for sailors running a cruising or dual-purpose cruising/racing system, providing the sophistication and expansion you need, without over-complication.
- The latest powerful microprocessor provides all core instrument calculations
- Enhanced feature set for serious cruising yachts
- B & G App Integration - Data recording and review using the Companion App
- An integrated web server provides easy access to system configuration and control
- Ethernet Interface
- Industry-standard compatible NMEA2000(R) network
- 12/24V Power
- Ethernet Ports: 1 x 100 Mbit
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1x NMEA 20000 Micro-C port, 1 LENPC Connectivity1x Ethernet (webserver)
- Approvals Compliance: IEC/EN 60945
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Supply Voltage: 12/24V DC (9.0 - 31V DC)
- Operating Temperature Range: −15°C to 55°C (5°F to 131°F)