Raritan Tank Monitor 12V, 1510012
The finest holding tank monitor available with easy-to-read tank level
indicators. Monitors up to four tanks from one convenient location.
The Tank Monitor provides convenient, reliable, maintenance-free monitoring of
one to four fresh, gray and waste water tanks. All components are mounted
outside of the tanks for dependable operation, eliminating the need for special
tank fittings and the inevitable maintenance of internally mounted tank sensors.
The tank monitor has no moving parts.
The indicator panel clearly displays a tank's contents (or reserve) by selecting
the tank on the touch pad. The tank's content is displayed at quarter tank
intervals (i.e. EMPTY, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and FULL) with easy to understand
international symbol labels (which are provided). The Indicator Panel is rugged,
flush mounted and has no protruding parts.
The tank module senses the contents of the tank and sends a signal to the
indicator panel. The electronic components are completely encapsulated,
protecting them from the harshest environments.
- All parts are mounted outside of the tanks - eliminates need for special
- Reliable electronic design protected for the marine environment
- Can be used with any polyethylene or fiberglass fresh, gray and waste
- Easy to use
- No maintenance required
- Gold-plated connectors ensure consistent and trouble free performance
- Simple installation
- Low power consumption
- No internal probes or floats
- Flush-mounted indicator panel has a smooth surface (no protruding switches
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by
Raritan's one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
For use on non-conductive tanks (polyethylene, fiberglass, etc.). NOT FOR USE ON