Maretron's DCR100 contains 6 Direct Current (DC) relays, each capable of
switching up to 10 amps. The DCR100 connects directly to an NMEA 2000®
network and the associated loads can be switched while onboard using Maretron’s
dedicated NMEA 2000® displays (DSM150 and DSM250) or
Maretron’s N2KView® or N2KView Mobile software.
Loads can also be switched remotely using Maretron’s Cloud Services.
The DCR100 easily handles resistive DC loads like lights, or inductive DC
loads like pumps and motors. The DCR100 can also be used to switch AC circuits
using external relays.
An added benefit of the DCR100 is that it reports the current through each of
the six channels. This allows you to determine if loads are drawing too little
electrical current such as burnt out bulbs, or if the loads are starting to draw
too much electrical current.
- Six relays for on / off control over NMEA 2000®
- Each relay capable of carrying up to 10 amps
- Individual relay electrical current monitoring
- Automatic relay over-current shutdown (shuts down at appoximately 12 amps)
- Automatic relay thermal shutdown (over temperature protection)
- Remote control of navigation lights
- Remote control of boarding lights
- Burnt out bulb alerts
Documents marked as html* may be translated into other languages.