The easy to install PowerA Mark II control system provides fingertip
operation of throttle and shift levers.
Using reliable and preci se digital data transmission, this single or dual
function control system is specifically designed to work on mechanically
controlled as well as electronic and electro-hydraulic gas and diesel inboards,
sterndrives and outboards.
The PowerA Mark II comes with many features including Dock Assist, which offers
the operator the opportunity to reduce the sensitivity of the throttle function
for easier dockside handling.
The PowerA Mark II is a system that can replace mechanical controls either
on fully mechanical engines, or on fully electronical engins, or on engines with
the combination of both characteristics.
Private protocol can bus for data transmission
Suitable for mechanical shift as well as electornic throttle
Connection of multiple stations up to 4 controls
Direct communication with electronic engines (SAE J 1939 or NMEA 2000)
Plug΄n play connectivity
Automatic engines synchronization
Fully programmable shift delays
Personalized label upon request
Compatibility with all mechanical throttle engines
Compatibility with all electronic throttle engines (Cummins, Detroit
Diesel, Scania, Iveco, FPT, Lombardini, VM Motori, FNM, Yanmar, CMD-Volkswagen,
UNI-EN ISO 11547
EM22 Package Includes:
- 42011T - (2) PA2-B2 - Dual Lever Control w/o Trim
- 42017F - (1) PA2-CU - Control Unit w/LED Diagnostc & Programming
- 42027J - (2) PA2-MA - Electro Mechanical Actuatorf/Shift and/or
- 42028L - (1) PA2-NT - Network Terminator
- 42053K - (1) M-P3 - Main Power Supply Cable, 9.8'
- 71021K - (2) CAN-10 - Network Connection Cable 33'
- 73639T - (3) CAN-1 - Network Connection Cable 3'
- 42026G - (1) PA2-PU - Power Supply Unit f/12V Systems
- 42056S - (3) M-PE1 - Power Extension Cable 3.3'
- 42018H - (1) PA2-VT - V-Throttle f/0-5V Interface
- 42060G - (2) M-S1 - Solenoid Shift Cable 3.3'