Anti-Exposure Suit - AS-1100
CHEST: 32" - 36"
CHEST: 36"- 40"
CHEST: 40" - 42"
CHEST: 44" - 48"
CHEST: 48" - 52"
APPROVAL: USCG Type III
Working on the water often takes people to places where conditions are beyond
hostile and with that comes the dangers associated with extreme exposure. The
First Watch AS-1100 Anti-Exposure Suit is gear that's essential for such harsh
environments. From articulated knee and elbow joints to the fleece lined pocket
warmers, hood and collar, this rugged reinforced suits is designed head to toe
for safety and maximum flexibility. When immersed in cold water, the flotation
within the suit acts like a wetsuit to retain body heat.
"Napoleon style" cargo pockets with zippered closures keep valuables easily
accessed and safe. And openings at the wrists and ankles can be snugged tight
with hook and loop closures. And when the bell sounds to come on watch, the long
vertical knee high zippers make it easy to slip suit legs over bulky sea boots
and undergarments. And our unique MMS Fit System lets the garment move the way
you do, even in extreme temperatures.
For all weather functionality, safety, and comfort, nothing on earth can match
the protection offered by First Watch AS 1100 Flotation suits. It works for you,
it works with you, and provides Flotation You Can Live In
- Fleece-lined collar, hood and hand warmer pockets
- Gusset behind center zipper keeps water out
- Pre-curved, articulating knees and elbows: the suit move with you!
- Wrist & Ankle Cuffs snug down to minimize water ingress
- Fully Nylon Lined
- Thin, soft PVC flotation foam throughout for ultimate comfort!
- Head Support System
- Napoleon thigh pocket for easy access even when sitting
- 3M SOLAS™ tape over shoulders, hood and around wrists for night visibliity
- High visibility stowaway thermal hood and high collar provide maximum
- Head support pillow deployed
- Internal Suspenders
- Neoprene lined wrist cuffs snug to to minimize water ingress
- Knees, Elbows, Seat and Cuffs reinforced with 500 denier Cordura Nylon for
- Knee high vertical leg zippers for easy on and off
First Watch flotation suits, coats, bombers and pants are engineered to enhance
comfort and safety by incorporating our exclusive MMS® SYSTEM.
MMS articulated arms and legs means the garment bends with you. Our supersoft
foam provides the flexibility for active boating movements.
MMS soft foam provides buoyancy and creates a barrier to rain entry. Internal
bonded foam panels form a complete water barrier. When immersed MMS helps you
retain precious body heat.
MMS foam gives USCG approved flotation. When immersed, MMS helps you retain
precious body heat. Added safety features include the high-vis insulated hood &
SOLAS reflective tape located on head, wrist and shoulders