Rely on Airmar?s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission.
Whether you?re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler,
there?s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to
3,000m (10,000?) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise
it?s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and
underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 50 kHz of total bandwidth
in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
A tilted element model in the Chirp Thru-Hull product line, the B175M Chirps
across the following bandwidth:
M Model - Medium Frequency 85-135 kHz
The B175 is available in 0?, 12?, and 20? tilted versions.
Read the product brochure
- Medium?CHIRPS from 85 kHz to 135 kHz, 24?
to 16? beamwidth
- Available in 0?, 12?, or 20? tilted
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 88
and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature
- Bronze transducer housing
- Boat Size: Up to 11 m (36?)
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 28?
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb)
View Technical Data Page