Rely on Airmar?s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission.
Whether you?re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler,
there?s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to
3,000m (10,000?) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise
it?s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and
underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 20 kHz of total bandwidth
in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
A tilted element model in the Chirp Thru-Hull product line, the B175L Chirps
across the following bandwidths:
L Model - Low Frequency 40-60 kHz
The B175 is available in 0?, 12?, and 20? tilted versions.
Read the product brochure
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature
- Low?CHIRPS from 40 kHz to 75 kHz, 32? to
- Available in 0? or 12? tilted versions
- 35 kHz of total bandwidth from one
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 50 kHz
plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Bronze transducer housing
- Boat Size: Up to 8 m (25?)
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 28?
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb)
View Technical Data Pages