Auto Glide Boat Leveling System
A Real Automatic Boat Control / Trim Tab Control System that actually works -
completely & automatically!
The Auto Glide system controls your trim tabs from the time you leave your dock
until you come home again!
The Auto Glide uses engine data and GPS data (depending on your installation
method) to drive your boat to the most efficient running angle by adjusting your
Lenco trim tabs as needed. This optimum running angle is determined during the
set-up process after the installation of your Auto Glide system.
Imagine that your boat's running angle is measured 25 times per second and this
data is used by the new Auto Glide control box to:
- Automatically put your boat in the most efficient running angle.
- Reduce the amount of bow rise of your boat during hole shot mode.
- Eliminate bow porpoising (bow bounce).
- Keep your boat level at all times.
These actions will result in a smoother ride and the best possible fuel
The Auto Glide has 3 automatic operational modes, 4 automatic settings, and 2
manual operational modes. Although you will most likely keep your Auto Glide in
automatic mode, you may immediately convert to manual mode simply by pressing
one of the 4 up/down buttons on the key pad.
The main components are the Auto Glide Key Pad, the Auto Glide Control Box, the
Control Box Main Harness, and various cables. These cables connect the Auto
Glide system to your engine(s), to your GPS unit, your network, and/or a Stand
Alone GPS Antenna/Receiver.
Boat must have Lenco Single Trim Tab System with Lenco Electric Actuators. This
is a MUST in all applications.
For Aftermarket Systems:
- The Lenco Glide System will work on ALL boats with ALL engines. GPS data
is used to provide data to control box. Optional connection to NMEA 2000
Network is included.For OEM System:
For OEM System:
- Connection to analog systems is available.
- Connection to CANbus-based engines is available. See list below.
- Boat must have NMEA 2000 GPS network or NMEA 2000 antenna receiver.
- NMEA 0183 will work, but will have slower signal response. Lenco offers a
NMEA 2000 GPS antenna receiver and optional stainless steel mounting bracket.
Available for these CANbus-based engines:
- Yamaha (Command Link Plus requires NMEA 2000 / Yamaha Gateway
- Volvo Penta (Non-EVC Engines) (With a Volvo NMEA2000 Gateway - Volvo P/N
- Volvo Penta (EVC Engines)
- Detroit Diesel
- John Deere
- Mercury - Verado
- Mercury - Optimax with SmartCraft ECU
- Mercruiser with SmartCraft ECU
- Cummins/Mercruiser w/ SmartCraft ECU