Cabled Vantage Pro2™ ISS
Product number: 6322C
An integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite combines a rain collector,
temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer into one package for rugged
reliability and performance.
Perfect for Use with Cabled Vantage Connect
This cabled integrated sensor suite is perfect for field installations where
a Cabled Vantage Connect will be used to access your data instead of a console.
Or you choose Cabled Weather Envoy and WeatherLink to access your data.
The sensor suite is powered by the Vantage Connect or Weather Envoy.
(If a console is to be used with the sensor suite, choose the Cabled Vantage
Pro2 Plus weather station, product number 6162C, which includes the console.)
Innovative Sensor Suite
Our innovative integrated sensor suite combines our rain collector,
temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer into one package—making setup
easier than ever and improving performance and reliability.
For improved accuracy, temperature and humidity sensors are housed inside a
radiation shield. The shield protects against solar radiation and other sources
of radiated and reflected heat. The anemometer comes with 40 feet of cable so it
can be elevated for optimal performance.
(You’ll get barometric readings from the Vantage Connect or Weather Envoy.)
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Transmission range is up to 1,000 ft. (305 m). Comes with a 100-foot
cable which can be extended with extension cables (sold separately).
- Data updates every 2.5 seconds.
- Anemometer can be sited up to 40 ft. (12 m) above the other sensors with
- Cabled sensor suite with radiation shield, anemometer, rain collector,
temperature and humidity sensors
- Detachable anemometer with 40 ft. (12 m) cable
- 100 ft. (30 m) transmission cable
- Mounting hardware
There are several options to view data collected by this sensor suite:
- Add a Cabled Vantage Connect to send the data via cellular connection to
WeatherLink.com. Then view your data online or download it to your PC or view
with your phone app.
- Add a Cabled Weather Envoy and WeatherLinkIP to send data to
WeatherLink.com through your internet router for online viewing. Then view
your data online or download it to your PC or view with your phone app.
- Add a Cabled Vantage Pro2 console. (If you are considering this option,
also consider the Cabled Vantage Pro2 weather station, 6152C, which includes a