Furuno NavNet TZtouch Remote Control Unit, MCU002
MCU002 Remote Control Unit
The MCU002 is a compact, waterproof remote control unit for use with the
TZT9/14/BB. It offers the expandability of multi touch operation of the
TZT9/14/BB to the hardware key operation, as the best supplemental tool to multi
touch operation. With the MCU002, basic control of the NavNet TZtouch series is
always within arms reach.
The MCU002 consists of a simple joystick and 10 dedicated, logical hardware
keys, offering control of nearly every aspect of the TZtouch system. The
joystick can move in eight directions to move a cursor or scroll the screen. It
also has a "push" functionality - for example, if you push the joystick on the
Plotter screen, a contextual menu will appear.
The MCU002 also offers control of the NavPilot 700 Autopilot when that system is
integrated with NavNet TZtouch.
- Complete control of all TZtouch features and functions
- Compactly sized for flexible installation (2.3"w x 4.5"h w/a modest .75"
- Combination of clickable joystick controller and tactile response buttons
for simplified operation
- Auto-Scroll feature enables instant panning/scrolling by placing cursor at
edge of screen
- USB 2.0 device w/2m cable, extendable w/optional USB 2.0 extension cable
(tested up to 30m)
- Use w/Multi-touch controls & NavNet apps
- TZtouch v3.12 or later software required to support MCU002 functionality