Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable Steer Pack 000-11749-001
Outboard Pilot Cable-Steer Pack
Available for HDS Gen2 and Gen3 units
The autopilot pack for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS)
displays, provides automatic steering for cable-steer outboard motors. An
extra pair of hands when you need it, the Outboard Pilot, featuring Lowrance
SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3, will steer to a heading,
waypoint or route.
Everything you need in one box to fit an autopilot to your cable-steer
outboard motor, the Outboard Pilot lets you focus on fishing activity while
keeping the boat on course. When connected to a Lowrance HDS Gen2 or Gen3, the
Outboard Pilot can steer to a waypoint or along a route, select a turn pattern
or simply hold a constant heading. The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface
allows you to easily switch between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and
outboard motor control directly from your HDS display. And, with your HDS
display, you can easily convert trails to routes – so you can retrace a previous
track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area.
The Lowrance Outboard Pilot is recommended for single and dual outboard
set-ups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with
control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3 display.
- New Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of both your
cable-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint
electric-steer trolling motor.
- "One-touch" route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and
less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation --
eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal
- Supported by Lowrance Service program
- Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable-Steer Pack replaces the manual helm-drive
- Morse 290, Morse 304411 and Teleflex SSC52 cable compatibility
- Helm-1 is only compatible with the NAC-1.Helm-1 includes variable-voltage
What’s in the box
|NAC-1 Autopilot Computer 000-11769-001
The brains behind your Lowrance Outboard Pilot system. It contains the
steering computer and electronics for the drive unit motor
|Helm-1 -1 Cable-steer helm drive unit 000-11771-001
This drive unit replaces your manual helm-drive unit on single cable
installations. Compatible with Morse 290, 304411 and Teleflex SSC52 cables.
Includes voltage rudder-feedback sensor, and is only compatible with NAC-1.
|Point-1AP Heading and GPS Sensor
Provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position update, along with
heading for accurate boat direction at any speed
Mounts anywhere on dash and changes Autopilot from STBY to AUTO mode with
|NEMA 2000 Starter Kit
Contains: 4 Way NMEA2000 Block, Terminator Kit, NMEA2000 Power Cable, one
each of 2,6 and 15 ft NMEA2000 cables.
What's in the box?
N2K, MICRO-C, 4-WAY BLOCK
NAC-1 AUTOPILOT COMPUTER
HELM-1 FOR NAC-1 & NAC-2
MICRO-C POWER CABLE ONLY - NO T CONN