Faria 2" Depth Sounder with In-Hull Transducer, Kronos 19151
Kronos 2" Depth Sounder w/In-Hull Transducer
2" - Hole size: 2.0625" (53mm)
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3'-199' (61M) depth capability, with an
automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and
deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters*, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display
depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the
boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exist. A programmable keel
offset lets you adjust the offset from the keel at the display.
* Some dual temperature, depth sounders have not been programmed for metric
- Depth Range: 1- 61M (3 -199')
- Deep and Shallow water alarms
- Programmable Keel off-set
- Automatic Gain control
- Back lighting for maximum night vision
- Metric* or US standard units
- Easy to install!
- Dual Temp Depth Sounder displays Outside Air temperatures and Water
temperatures from 32° F to 200°F