Taco MarineSport Fishing
introduces their first ever Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles for the
ultimate offshore fishing experience. Our ?Patent Pending?
innovative design was built to meet the demands of today?s modern
fishing techniques and for those who need to get the most out of
their high performance fishing boats on the market.
Our Carbon Fiber Poles are by far stronger and lighter than any
other aluminum poles on the market today. The cylindrical design
has the strength built into it to allow for today?s modern fishing
techniques of pulling dredges of ballyhoo, mullet or squids
through the water at higher speeds that would be difficult to
achieve with aluminum poles.
Features and Benefits
- UV-resistant, clear coated Black Carbon Fiber pole
- Stainless Steel Type 316 collars and rings
- Double outrigger line design on the 16? and triple outrigger
line design on the 20? for either mono or dacron
- Patent pending swivel roller design mechanism allows for
movement of the rollers to swivel in the direction of lures or
bait for a more natural swimming action which results in hooking
- Telescopes to less than 8? for bridge clearance, trailering
- Designed for use with universal or
TacoSport Fishing Grand
Slam mounts that accept 1-1/2" outriggers
- 16? ideal for boats under 35?, 20? ideal for boats up to 50?
- Includes a nylon mesh carry bag to protect poles
- Includes adjustable roller line caddy with brass rollers
allowing for easy rigging to the t-top or gunnel and better line
- Locking collar design keeps poles from extending when
trailering or running full speed and also keeps poles from
collapsing when fully extended
- Sold in Pairs
- One year limited warranty