No Flat Promo Shipping Rate
Offered for Liferaft. Ship only via Ground Freight
For passenger vessels operating in US waters only.
- Open reversible liferaft type mainly used for coastal and inland waters.
The floor is placed in between the two buoyancy chambers and a boarding ramp
is mounted on each tybe making the liferaft fully reversible
- The open reversible liferaft is not a SOLAS approved solution but is
approved according to local authorities and flag states
- The DKR liferaft are available in standard round rigid fibreglass
container (all sizes) or in low profile fibreglass containers (up to and
including the 50 DKR)
The VIKING IBA (Inflatable Buoyant Apparatus) Liferaft is a rugged and
durable safety craft solution for use on commercial vessels operating in US
Ensuring that on-board evacuees are kept safe and out of contact with the
water, the VIKING IBA is an excellent and fully USCG compliant alternative to
traditional life floats and rigid buoyant apparatus that may keep evacuees
afloat but allow partial immersion.
The open reversible, IBA liferaft is intended for evacuees who are likely to be
exposed to bad weather conditions only for a short period of time before being
located and retrieved. Fully reversible with afloorplaced between the two
- Extremely durable - made from heavy-duty natural rubber
- Award winning boarding ramp for easy access
Storage and installation:
IBA 50 Person Low Profile Container
- Durable low profile (up to 50 person capacity IBA) orround fiberglass
- Matching galvanized cradles, racks and ramps (for easy installation with
minimal deck footprint)
*Recommended for commercial use only. For recreational applications
please consider VIKING's RescYou series.
US Coast Guard Approved IBA and Liferaft Solution for Vessels Operating in
US Coastal Waters.
USCG Change in Regulations
USCG has stipulated that as of 26 February 2016 all commercial vessels
sailing in US coastal waters must have an approved survival craft onboard
that ensures no part of an individual is immersed in water. This means that
basic life floats and similar systems must be phased out and replaced by
approved craft in order for the vessel to meet the new requirement.
- Fully reversible
- Heavy duty, durable natural rubber
- Award winning boarding ramp for easy access (12-25 person sizes)
- USCG approved
- Weight: 395 Lbs
- Dimensions: 59" x 30" x 16"
Click here for