Rule 500GPH Electronic Sensing Bilge Pump, 24V 25SA-24
500GPH Electronic Sensing Bilge Pump - 24V
In the next generation
sensing bilge pumps, the 500GPH 24V S series pump works on the principle of
impeller resistance. The pump will turn on every 2-1/2 minutes for about one
second to sense for water. If water is present, the pump will sense resistance
and continue to run until all water is removed. After that, it will resume
checking for water every 2-1/2 minutes.
Water is kept in check between
1/8" and 3/8"!!! Great idea when power conservation is needed and as an added
benefit, no float switch is needed!
All that plus the added benefits
of our standard bilge pump:
- Check valve included with hidden air vent to prevent airlocking
- True electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- A built-in thermal cell that protects the pump and the vessel when things
get too hot
These are the smallest automatic pumps available on
- Completely automatic with manual override - No Float Switch Needed!
- Submersible and Ignition Protected
- High efficiency, low amp motor
- Stainless-steel shaft
- Includes backflow preventer