M80/M120 Sport Tab System
The Power of Hydraulics – Proven Durability
Features & Benefits
- Unique batwing design provides 30% more lift than conventional trim
tabs. Space-saving design will fit virtually any transom.
- Get on plane fast, and stay on plane at intermediate speeds
- Correct listing and uneven loads
- Reduce pounding and eliminate porpoising
- Increase speed
- improve visibility and safety
- Improve fuel efficiency
- Precise and accurate control
- Low maintenance with long-term value
- Easy to service
- (2) Trim plane assemblies
- (2-4) Hydraulic actuators (A1101A)
- (1) Hydraulic power unit (V351HPU1)
- Hydraulic tubing and hardware
- Auto Trim Pro
Set Options & Tab Sizes
- (M80) M80 Sport Tab System
- (M120) M120 Sport Tab System
- (M80EIC) M80 Sport Tabs with Electronic Indicator
- (M120EIC) M120 Sport Tabs with Electronic Indicator
- (M80TPI) M80 with Tab Position Indicator
- (M120TPI) M120 with Tab Position Indicator
Recommended Boat Types
- Flats Boats
- Center Consoles
- Trailered Boats
- Cuddy Cabins
- Dual Consoles
- Deck Boats
- Bass Boats
- Runabouts & Ribs
- Cruisers, Sportfish
Get Bennett Onboard and Adjust your Attitude!
Classic hydraulic tabs are ideal for boats that stay in the water, requiring
high speed action under extreme marine conditions. Choosing the right sized trim
tab for your boat depends on power, engine configuration, weight distribution,
the type of boat and how it’s used. With more options than any other trim tab
manufacturer, Bennett is ready to help you select a size and style that fits
The Actuator –Superior by Design
Bennett actuators are strong, flexible nylon/fiberglass hydraulic cylinders
that push the tabs into position. All hydraulic lines and wires are internal,
concealed by the upper hinge, so they’re not exposed to harsh environments.
Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU)
The HPU is a compact, powerhouse pump that creates hydraulic pressure to
operate the trim tabs.
Introducing the new AutoTrim Pro for Electronic & Hydraulic Systems
AutoTrim Pro is an all-in-one trim tab control system designed for boats of
all sizes–packing in a boatload of essential features into an easy-to-use,
How it Works
AutoTrim Pro automatically levels the pitch and roll of your boat, adjusting
your trim tabs to changes in vessel speed, sea conditions and shifting weight.
Enjoy the convenience of riding in auto mode, or shift to full manual mode
Ready to run more efficiently?
Smart Features for a Smoother Ride
- Auto Trim Tab Control automatically
reduces bow rise and corrects listing.
- Manual Tab Control puts you back in manual control at the
touch of a button.
- Trim Tab Position Indication alerts you to the position
and activity of the trim tabs.
- “All Up” and “All Down” Buttons allow for one-touch
- Automatic Tab Retraction protects tabs during storage
- OEM Customizable Response Time enables boat
builders to pre-configure reaction time.
Whether you have electric or hydraulic tabs, AutoTrim Pro can be added to all
existing Bennett systems (with minor modifications in some applications), and
most others as well. AutoTrim Pro is both 12 & 24 Volt capable
Download our Installation & User’s Guide for instruction on how to set up
your new ATP system. If you need further assistance with installation, we’re
just a phone call away.
With plug and play waterproof snap-on connectors, assembly is easy and
straightforward. Simply connect the helm display and the control unit.