SI-TEX Explorer NavPro with Wi-Fi - No GPS Antenna
EXPLORER NavPro Charting System Control Unit
The EXPLORER NavPro turns almost any "off the shelf" PC monitor into a
full-featured C-MAP electronic charting system. Couple this unique product to an
existing onboard monitor or flat panel display for a very convenient two piece
charting system with unlimited mounting possibilities.
- Compact controller unit connects to
most standard LCD monitors with HDMI input.
- Straightforward logic and soft key
operating system offers uncanny ease of operation.
- Waterproof trackpad provides smooth
cursor transitions to plot, scroll, pan and make menu selections.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX
charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- Uses C-MAP MAX Micro SD cards for high
detailed chart coverage
- A unique programmable anti-grounding
feature using—Guardian™ Grounding Alarm* —provides alarms if your current
course takes you within danger of shoals, obstacles or other areas where the
water is too shallow for your vessel's draft. This feature helps provide an
added level of security for all boaters.
- Available with or without GPS/WAAS
sensor and with external GPS/Loran receiver for True Loran Positioning as
model Explorer PlusL.
- Perfect for use with the optional SI-TEX
GPS model sensor. Position displayed when connected to GPS.
- Expands to an all-in-one GPS Charting
System/Fishfinder with optional ES502 Fishfinder Module
- Displays tidal data and port service
information for selective areas worldwide from local C-Card.
- 4GB of Mark, Track, and Waypoint
Storage, provides almost unlimited storage capability.
- Control unit can be mounted up to 6
feet away from display unit, multiplying the mounting options on any vessel.
- In addition to charting information,
EXPLORER NavPro numerically indicates speed, course, distance, arrival time,
STG, temp and depth when interfaced with proper sensors.
- Charting is displayed in North-up or
Course-up modes with GPS input.
- Controller unit is designed to be
either tabletop, bulkhead or flush mounted.
- Special trunion bracket and mounting
knobs are provided for easy installation and removal.
- NMEA-2000, and NMEA-0183 data ports for
interfacing with other onboard electronics.
- Optional memory cards provide unlimited
track and waypoint storage capability.
- Turns any "off-the-shelf" HDMI Flat
Panel Monitor into full function Electronic Charting System.
- Available with or without 50 Ch. GPS/WAAS