C-Series Solar Charge Controller - 60 Amps
PV charge, diversion and load controller
The C35 and C60 are field configurable for 12 V and 24 V operation. The C40
may be configured for 12 V, 24 V, or 48 V operation. C35, C40 and C60 charge
controllers can be used as a charge, diversion, or load controller and come with
a standard multi-color charge status LED face plate.
A Controller for Virtually any DC Charging Source. The C60 is a fully solid
state, microprocessor-driven controller that is UL and cUL listed. C Series
controllers may be configured for PV battery charging, or DC load control or DC
diversion operation. Whatever the charging source, a C Series controller is sure
to meet your DC controller needs.
Silent Microprocessor Control-All C Series controllers have a powerful
microprocessor at their core which increases system performance and maximizes
battery life. They are fully solid state and operate silently.
- Improve battery life with pulse width modulated (PWM) multi-stage
temperature compensated charging
- Two-year standard warranty
- PV charge, diversion, load controller
- Available remote display with cumulative AMP hours
- Electronic protection against short-circuit, overload, and
- Tolerance to hostile environments with conformal-coated boards and
- Field adjustable voltage and battery set point
- Automatically disconnects from the battery at night
- Compatible with negative ground and ungrounded systems