2412ATP 24 x 12 Hydraulic Trim Tabs with ATP
Hydraulic trim tabs are known for power, precision and durability. Get the
most from your boat, no matter what the load, speed or sea conditions. Using the
helm control, you can adjust the tabs individually or in unison to create the
perfect cruising attitude. Increase speed and fuel economy, smooth a rough ride
and get on plane faster.
(2) Trim plane assemblies
(2-4) Hydraulic actuators
(1) Hydraulic Power Unit
Hydraulic tubing and hardware
Optional helm control
- Get on plane fast and stay on plane at intermediate speeds
- Correct listing and uneven loads
- Improve visibility and safety
- Reduce pounding and eliminate porpoising
- Low maintenance, long-term value and ease of service
- Exclusive transom mount interlocking tab design
- Sport batwing option (M80/M120) provides 30% more lift
- Bottom and piano hinge mounts are available for custom order
Introducing the new AutoTrim Pro for Electronic & Hydraulic Systems
AutoTrim Pro is an all-in-one trim tab control system designed for boats of all sizes–packing in a boatload of essential features into an easy-to-use, space-saving keypad.
How it Works
AutoTrim Pro automatically levels the pitch and roll of your boat, adjusting your trim tabs to changes in vessel speed, sea conditions and shifting weight. Enjoy the convenience of riding in auto mode, or shift to full manual mode anytime.
Ready to run more efficiently?
Smart Features for a Smoother Ride
- Auto Trim Tab Control automatically reduces bow rise and corrects listing.
- Manual Tab Control puts you back in manual control at the touch of a button.
- Trim Tab Position Indication alerts you to the position and activity of the trim tabs.
- “All Up” and “All Down” Buttons allow for one-touch manual adjustments.
- Automatic Tab Retraction protects tabs during storage and trailering.
- OEM Customizable Response Time enables boat builders to pre-configure reaction time.
The Convenience of Compatibility
Whether you have electric or hydraulic tabs, AutoTrim Pro can be added to all existing Bennett systems (with minor modifications in some applications), and most others as well. AutoTrim Pro is both 12 & 24 Volt capable
Installation at Your Fingertips
Download our Installation & User’s Guide for instruction on how to set up your new ATP system. If you need further assistance with installation, we’re just a phone call away.
The Ease of Plug and Play
With plug and play waterproof snap-on connectors, assembly is easy and straightforward. Simply connect the helm display and the control unit.