HBV-100 High Buoyancy Type V Rescue Vest - X-Large-XXX-Large - Black
The HBV-100 high buoyancy rescue vest has been designed and UL tested to safely carry the gear SAR professionals need to execute their duties.
MOLLE webbing is located front and back. The leg harness system distributes load through-out the vest and provides optimum comfort.
- USCG Approved to be worn with Level III- A body armour
- USCG Approved with up to 22lbs of gear worn on the vest
- 3-D construction (circular) design insures optimum comfort/fit
- MOLLE System for flexibility in attaching accessories
- 3” Shoulder (length) adjustment system
- Leg Harness System
- Quick Release Rescue Belt
- SOLAS Reflective tape Front & Back
- 2-sizes fit up to 56” chest (including body armour worn beneath)
- Color: Black
Sizing of the HBV-100
“Please ensure that you purchase the correct size vest. The sizing is based on your chest circumference while wearing a “T” shirt. Measure right below the arms. Make sure that you take the correct measurement before utilizing the information below.
S/M/L (small, medium, large) for 34″ to 44″ chest circumference.
L/XL/XXL (large, x-large, xx-large) for 45″ to 55″ chest circumference.
The HBV-100 vest was designed with consideration to the possible use of body armor. If you purchase the correct size vest as above, there will be ample room for your body armor (worn under the vest). DO NOT wear the body armor while taking the chest measurement.