Lopolght Combined Starboard & Port Sidelight 2nm/112.5deg+ 112.5deg - Black Housing - Vertical Mount 201-004-B
Technical details about 201-004-B
112,5°+ 112,5° combined starboard and port sidelight, single, vertically
mounted - black
- New generation.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing
protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and
sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total
of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
Worldwide typeapproval (please refer to certificates on Lopolight.com)
Included in package
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 2,5 meter shielded marine grade cable, 2
Mounting screws (M6 * 8 mm), Installation guide
Black anodized aluminum 50µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy,
2,1 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 163 mA: Current @ 24 VDC: 90 mA
Suggested feed cables
12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2
12-50 meters (39,4-164 feet)