Xantrex 100W Solar Portable Kit 782-0100-01
100W Solar Portable Kit
The Xantrex Solar 100W portable kit features solar panels with 5 busbars and
PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special
cell technology that increases panel efficiency significantly over standard
This solar kit includes a 10A charge controller and system hardware that is
designed as a plug-n-play charging solution. Users have the ability to connect
to their batteries using ring terminals, battery clamps, or an SAE connector for
pre-wired RV solar ports. Adjustable tilting legs allow the user to orient their
panels at the perfect angle towards the sun. These portable kits fold into an
easy-to-store location and is ideal for applications where it may be impractical
to have a permanently mounted solar panel.
- Compact and lightweight
- Best in class 18% module efficiency*
- PERC technology**
- 5 year product warranty
- 5 busbar technology***
- *Xantrex 100W rigid panel specs and performance compared with 100W models
of other popular brands
**competitor panels do not currently use PERC technology
***Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency &
- Solar Panel - The Xantrex Solar 100W and 160W kits feature solar panels
with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline
cells, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency
significantly over standard solar cells.
- Charge Controller - A 10A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) charge controller
is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, two
USB ports, multi-stage battery charging algorithm, charging protections, and
real-time system indicators.
- Battery Connections - Three ways to connect to your battery using a SAE
connector, battery rings or battery clamps.
- Carrying Case - A protective carrying case is provided to keep your solar
charging kit free from any unnecessary scratches during storage.
- Tilting Legs - Equipped with tilting legs to allow you to angle the solar
panel towards the sun and maximize solar energy harvesting.