DepthTrax 2B In-Dash Digital Depth Gauge - TM/In-Hull
The DepthTrax 2B is an updated version of DepthTrax 1B. Following years of
exhaustive R & D and field testing, we've updated the SONAR algorithms of
the DepthTrax 2B to reach new depths. Able to reach depths of 600 ft and tuned
for high speed performance, the DepthTrax 2B reaches deeper and performs faster
than any depth finder we've ever produced.
The DepthTrax 2B delivers a combination of performance and affordability
unrivaled in any other depth sounder. The foundation of the DepthTrax 2B is our
proprietary algorithmic programming, which significantly reduces false readings
and produces unmatched precision. Depth readings are updated four times per
second on the no glare, polarized LCD icon display.
EasyTouch Programming™ gives one-touch access to the user adjustable
- Keel offset adjustment automatically adjusts depth readings for a vessels’
draft requirements. Dual upper and lower depth alarms can be set throughout the
full depth range.
- A 3-stage Advanced Warning System™ clearly signals an alarm condition with
an audible alarm, an ultra bright red LED warning light and LCD alarm
- One-touch alarm muting instantly turns off audible depth alarms.
- User selectable feet or meter readout.
- Automatic memory retention of all user settings.
We’ve even incorporated a waterproof plug and play transducer connector and a
waterproof fuse holder. Finally, we’ve perfected customization with our patented
interchangeable face/bezel system. The DepthTrax 2B includes white/black
face-plates and trim rings, allowing custom matching to most boat dash
configurations. We even throw in a storage sun cover for good measure.
The DepthTrax 2B comes standard with HawkEye’s® exclusive high-speed,
dual-mount transducer that can be transom mounted or glued inside most boat
- Reads to 600 Ft Depths (180 M)
- Algorithmic Programming Significantly Reduces False Readings and Produces
- EasyTouch Programming™ Allows One-Touch Access to the User Adjustable
- User Programmable Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Depth Readings for
Vessels’ Draft Requirements
- User Selectable Imperial or Metric Readout
- Dual Upper and Lower Depth Alarms Can Be Set Throughout the Full Depth Range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning System™ Clearly Signals an Alarm Condition with an
Audible Alarm, LED and LCD Indicators with One-Touch Alarm Muting
- Automatic Memory Retention of All User Settings
- Patented Removable Face System - Includes White & Black Face Plates and
White/Black Trim Rings
- No Glare, Polarized LCD Icon Display with Storage Sun Cover - Spot Free
Viewing With or Without Sunglasses
- Largest Display Available on an In-Dash Depth Sounder
- SoftGlow™ Backlit Display and Programming Keys- Low
Intensity, Low-Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While
Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Flush Mount Extention for Mounting In Extra Thick Dash Panels
- Available with Transom/Glue-In or Thru-Hull Mount Transducers
- ShootThru™ Sonar Technology Allows Readings Through Solid Fiberglass and up
to 1/8th inch Aluminum Hulls
- Removable Transom Transducer Bracket for Low-Profile In-Hull Mounting