Victron Orion-TR DC-DC Converter - 24 VDC to 12 VDC - 20AMP Isolated
SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller - 100V - 30AMP
- Bluetooth Smart built-in The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update
and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- VE.Direct For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX
products, PC or other devices
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Especially in case of a
clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT
controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge
controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Load output Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all
loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the
battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage (48V model: interface with a
relay). Alternatively, an intelligent battery management algorithm can be
chosen: see Battery Life. The load output is short circuit proof.
- Battery Life: intelligent battery management When a solar charge controller
is not able to recharge the battery to its full capacity within one day, the
result is often that the battery will continually be cycled between a ‘partially
charged’ state and the ‘end of discharge’ state. This mode of operation (no
regular full recharge) will destroy a lead-acid battery within weeks or months.
The Battery Life algorithm will monitor the state of charge of the battery and,
if needed, day by day slightly increase the load disconnect level (i.e.
disconnect the load earlier) until the harvested solar energy is sufficient to
recharge the battery to nearly the full 100%. From that point onwards, the load
disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved
about once every week.
- Programmable battery charge algorithm See the software section on our
website for details
- Day/night timing and light dimming option See the software section on our
website for details
- Internal temperature sensor Compensates absorption and float charge voltage
- Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth A
Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to
communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge