SI-TEX NMEA0183 GNSS SAT Compass with 49' Cable & Pole Mount, VECTOR200-0
NMEA0183 GNSS SAT Compass with 49' Cable & Pole Mount
Experience superior navigation from the accurate heading and positioning
performance available with the V200 SAT Compass.
The multi-GNSS V200 supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS and
offers an amazing world-wide 30cm (11.8") RMS accuracy via the optional Atlas
GNSS global correction service.
The Vector V200 offers an incredible combination of simple installation,
small form factor, and amazing performance. The compass - measuring only 35cm
(13.7") in length - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and
maintenance-free design of the Vector V200 provides simple integration into
autopilots, chart plotters, and AIS systems.
- Uses all known Satellite Systems GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
- 30cm (11.8") RMS world-wide positioning accuracy with Atlas correction
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and
provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch