NMEA0183 GNSS SAT Compass with Pole Mount (No Cable Included)
Experience superior navigation from the accurate heading and positioning performance available with the V200 SAT Compass.
The multi-GNSS V200 supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS and offers an amazing world-wide 30cm (11.8") RMS accuracy via the optional Atlas GNSS global correction service.
The Vector V200 offers an incredible combination of simple installation, small form factor, and amazing performance. The compass - measuring only 35cm (13.7") in length - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the Vector V200 provides simple integration into autopilots, chart plotters, and AIS systems.
- Uses all known Satellite Systems GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
- 30cm (11.8") RMS world-wide positioning accuracy with Atlas correction subscription
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch