Neoprene Cold Water Immersion Suit with Harness - Adult Small - Red
For flotation and hypothermia protection when every second counts. Designed for use in commercial operations, the Immersion Suit from Mustang Survival is the ideal ship abandonment suit for workboats, transport vessels, drilling rigs, supply ships, steamships, and commercial fishermen. Also suitable for the sailing community.
Please note: A Declaration of Conformity (DOC) is available upon written request for all users requiring the DOC to fulfill MED requirements. Please send DOC requests to email@example.com.
- Industrial Marine, Sea, Sea Blue Water
- USCG - UL1197 - Immersion Suits 160.171 - UCCG/MED SOLAS 2010
- Ey to don in stormy conditions
- Five-fingered insulated gloves for warmth and dexterity
- Water-tight face seal
- Includes buddy line
- Includes lifting harness
- Ankle adjustments for a better fit
- 5mm fire retardant neoprene provides flotation and hypothermia protection
- Triple-sealed seam construction
- Non-slip, durable soles