Engine Link NMEA 2000 Engine Monitor
ENGINELink interface is an NMEA 2000 wireless device that allows mobile phones, iPads, and tablets to display engine data as well as provide a link to boat AIS, depth, and GPS information for popular apps such as Navionics, NavLink, iNavX, SavyNavy, AquaMaps and 100's more. Now boaters can have boat engine data plus their favorite charting app displayed on their mobiles and tablets in real-time.
Engine information such as RPM, temperature, pressure, and battery voltage is displayed as an attractive dashboard display through the web browser so there’s no need for a custom app. Setup and installation are easy. Just “T” into the boat's NMEA 2000 backbone and ENGINELink is self-powered from the network. It creates a secure, password-protected local wifi network with up to 7 devices able to connect simultaneously. UDP and TCP-IP protocols are supported for compatibility with 3rd party apps.
Either single or dual-engine installations are supported. If the vessel is fitted with NMEA 2000 compatible trim tabs or jack plates, then the status of these performance-critical systems is also displayed on the dashboard.
You can configure ENGINELink through its own simple web interface - just open your web browser, enter its IP address and you'll access the attractive dash to display and configure your gauges. No complicated programming software or app is required. iOS and Android devices can display a navigation app and a web browser side by side - so you can have your favorite charting app open alongside engine instrument displays.
You can change the network name & password and even merge the wifi to an existing wifi network on board. NMEA 2000 data can be viewed and logged in the web browser allowing for easy fault finding of issues. If the engine generates diagnostic alerts then these can be displayed and interrogated too.
- Connect to any NMEA 2000-ready engine or network
- Built-in web gauge display – no app needed
- Display single or dual-engine gauges
- Configurable gauges – choose the parameters you want to monitor
- Set alarm/alert thresholds and view diagnostics
- TCP/UDP streaming of navigation data (GPS/AIS/Depth) for popular navigation apps
- Tank levels, fuel flow, and trip computer-type displays
- Tilt, trim tabs, and jack plate support
- Manufacturer-specific engine modes
- Powered from NMEA 2000 Network – fits in seconds
- Password-protected wireless interface 802.11b/g/n
- AP or STA mode (can join another boat wifi network)
- TCP/UDP streaming of navigation data (AIS, GPS, and depth) to popular apps like Navionics, TZ, AquaMaps, iNavX etc
- Supported PGNs (1st Release) 127488, 127489, 127493, 130312, 130316, 127505, 130576, 128780
- Preset gauge displays for leading manufacturers or customize your display
- Flexible, upgradeable interface
Target Markets & Applications:
- Brings boat engine data to mobile devices
- Primarily aimed at the US center console and sports fishing market where outboard-powered craft have NMEA 2000 networks with engine data available but will work with any NMEA 2000 ready engine installation – inboard or outboard
- Provides additional data displays and extra functionality than MFDs
- Low-cost dashboard repeater accessible anywhere onboard
- Ideal test tool for service technicians
- Will be at the leading edge of electric propulsion PGN implementation
- Logging and replay of data for onshore analysis
- Support for the latest jack plate and trim tab PGNs, for optimizing boat performance
- Connects to Navionics app (and 100s more) for AIS, GPS, and depth data