Garmin Bluechart G2 Vision (SD/microSD), International, Regular Area
Please select the chart number and type
in the chart number on the box above
What is BlueChart® g2 Vision?
Plug an optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card into your new Garmin
chartplotter and tremendously expand its capabilities.
By adding a BlueChart® g2 Vision card to your compatible chartplotter, you'll
have access to premium mapping features such as true 3D-view detailed mapping
capabilities (both above and below the waterline), plus helpful Auto Guidance,
high-resolution imagery, and “real picture” aerial photos of ports, harbors,
marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.
Plug a BlueChart® g2 Vision SD data card into your chartplotter, and you'll
get a whole new perspective on nautical navigation.
BlueChart g2 Vision features:
BlueChart g2 Vision SD cards enhance the preloaded maps on your chartplotter
and add a whole new dimension of exceptional features such as:
- High resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the
chart, provides the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness.
- Aerial reference photography provides “real world” photos
of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points
of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating
- Mariner’s Eye View perspective provides a bird’s eye view
from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and
easy position fix.
- Fish Eye View 3D perspective provides an underwater view
that visually represents the sea floor according to the chart’s information.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest
the best passage to a destination.
- Fishing charts allow the mariner to hide navigation data
from the SD card while leaving the bottom contours and depth soundings for
their next fishing adventure.
- Includes tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of
- Detailed BlueChart g2 maps are included on the card to supplement the maps
on your chartplotter.
Please select the chart number
and type in the chart number on the box above: