- What type of connector is used on the Motorola bag phone? This
connector is known as a Mini PL-259 connector or Mini UHF connector. This
connector is only available for RG-58 coax presently.
- How many feet of coax can I use with the antenna? There is no set
limit, except practicality. However, remember that at the frequency of
Cellular communication, great line loss will be encountered with long coax
runs. For best performance, be sure the coax is short and is the best grade
- How can I check the antenna to make sure it is good? Unfortunately,
there is no sure test. The best suggestion is: if the signal strength meter on
the phone is low or shows no signal, there could be a problem.
- Why do I get better reception with my pigtail antenna? It might be
the location of the antenna. Try mounting the antenna as high as possible or
shortening the coax.
- Will other objects close to the antenna affect its performance? Yes
they will. It is best to locate the antenna at least three feet away from any
metal objects or other antennas.
**The price is subject to change at anytime without any notice. We
are not responsible for any typographical errors. Any products can be
cancelled from sale at any time.
** All Products sold here are Brand New unless specified
Otherwise and come with Full Manufacturer's Warranty
Please contact us via email
firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at
offer online shipment tracking
256-bit Encryption Shopping Cart
All personal information
submitted is encrypted and 100% secure
WMJ Marine at Facebook |
WMJ Marine at
Linkedin | WMJ Marine at
Marine Electronics Store
Thank you for visiting WMJ marine for your
Boating Equipment and