Raymarine Wind Display System
The new Raymarine i60 instruments are designed to
complement the all new Raymarine cSeries and eSeries multifunctional displays.
Designed specifically for sailboaters, these stylish, dedicated-function
instruments cover wind and close-hauled wind options in analogue and digital
Raymarine i50/i60 Wind/Speed/Depth System Package
i60 Wind Instrument w/Windvane Transducer
Full featured wind display for cruising and racing sailboats. The i60 Wind
features an easy-to-read analog dial, nighttime red backlighting and
high-contrast text and graphics.
- Short arm vane supplied with 30m (97.5') cable
- Compatible with Raymarine's masthead transducer (recommend for sailboats)
- Displays wind speed, direction, Beaufort, max wind speed, VMG, and tack
- Alarms for high and low apparent wind angle, low true wind speed, and
maximum true wind speed
- Apparent wind display and True wind when integrated with a compass or
autopilot, and speed instrument
Raymarine i60 Wind Display
The new i60 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine
cSeries and eSeries multifunctional displays. Designed specifically for
sailboaters, these stylish, dedicated-function instruments cover wind and
close-hauled wind options in analogue and digital formats.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple,
push-button controls make i60 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They
are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design
Raymarine i40 Wind Display System with Rotavecta
Big displays for smaller powerboats, yachts and RIBs, these compact yet
powerful SeaTalk instrument displays offer full integration with Raymarine
autopilots and navigation equipment and can be surface or trunnion mounted.
Extra large (28mm max) digits and razor sharp LCDs - easy to use Raymarine
i40 instrument displays have outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption for increased battery life.
- SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when
used with SeaTalk converter)
- Built-in transducer interface
- Same footprint as the older Raymarine ST40 instrumentation