Max Power offers a complete range of 12V/24V electric tunnel thrusters to
suit motor boats and deep footed sailing yachts from 17í to 85í feet.
Designed for performance & durability, Max Power electric tunnel thrusters
offer many unique features:
- Corrosion free composite drive legs eliminate the need for periodic anode
changes and offer high manufacturing tolerances
- Drive legs are pre-filled with oil and sealed for life for zero
- Case hardened spiro-conical gears guarantee a silent, smooth and durable
- Line shields protect oil seals from fishing lines & fouling, ensuring
maintenance free operation
- High efficiency, purpose built DC motors ensure outstanding performance
and long runtime ratings
- Solid copper contact bars guarantee safe, high power connections
- Purpose built high specification DC contactors are both safe and durable
- Electronic control boxes offering unique and unrivaled safety features to
protect against accidental misuse
Manufactured using composite materials, the CT35 is a single propeller
thruster with a 125mm diameter tunnel and thrust rating up to 35/75 (kg/lbs).
The smallest in the Max Power electric tunnel thruster range, the CT35 is
ideally suited to motor boats and deep footed sailing yachts that are between
Like all Max Power electric tunnel
thrusters, the CT35 is easy to install, maintenance free, and integrates all the
unique features common to this range.
* Thrusters are designed to run at 10.75V on 12V units and 22V on 24V
units. Higher voltages will result in higher thrust ratings, higher power
consumption, and a reduced duty cycle.
* Performance data is given for a thruster installed at an immersion depth of
one tunnelís diameter, in a tunnel no longer than twice the tunnelís diameter,
and this within a variation of + / - 6%. Longer tunnels will result in lower
thrust ratings and higher power consumption.
||35(kg) / 77(lbs)
||2.69(kw) / 3.6(hp)
||4 - 5(mm)