Max Power CT35 Electric 2.7kw/3.6hp 125mm Tunnel Thruster 12V, 42529
Max Power offers a complete range of 12V/24V electric tunnel thrusters to
suit motor boats and deep footed sailing yachts from 17í to 85í feet.
Designed for performance & durability, Max Power electric tunnel thrusters
offer many unique features:
- Corrosion free composite drive legs eliminate the need for periodic anode
changes and offer high manufacturing tolerances
- Drive legs are pre-filled with oil and sealed for life for zero
- Case hardened spiro-conical gears guarantee a silent, smooth and durable
- Line shields protect oil seals from fishing lines & fouling, ensuring
maintenance free operation
- High efficiency, purpose built DC motors ensure outstanding performance
and long runtime ratings
- Solid copper contact bars guarantee safe, high power connections
- Purpose built high specification DC contactors are both safe and durable
- Electronic control boxes offering unique and unrivaled safety features to
protect against accidental misuse
Manufactured using composite materials, the CT35 is a single propeller
thruster with a 125mm diameter tunnel and thrust rating up to 35/75 (kg/lbs).
The smallest in the Max Power electric tunnel thruster range, the CT35 is
ideally suited to motor boats and deep footed sailing yachts that are between
Like all Max Power electric tunnel
thrusters, the CT35 is easy to install, maintenance free, and integrates all the
unique features common to this range.
* Thrusters are designed to run at 10.75V on 12V units and 22V on 24V
units. Higher voltages will result in higher thrust ratings, higher power
consumption, and a reduced duty cycle.
* Performance data is given for a thruster installed at an immersion depth of
one tunnelís diameter, in a tunnel no longer than twice the tunnelís diameter,
and this within a variation of + / - 6%. Longer tunnels will result in lower
thrust ratings and higher power consumption.
||35(kg) / 77(lbs)
||2.69(kw) / 3.6(hp)
||4 - 5(mm)
**The price is subject to change at anytime without any notice. We
are not responsible for any typographical errors. Any products can be
cancelled from sale at any time.
** All Products sold here are Brand New unless specified
Otherwise and come with Full Manufacturer's Warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-n-hexyl Phthalate (DnHP)
which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm, and
Vinyl Chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For
more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please contact us via email
email@example.com or Call us at
offer online shipment tracking
256-bit Encryption Shopping Cart
All personal information
submitted is encrypted and 100% secure
WMJ Marine at Facebook |
WMJ Marine at
Linkedin | WMJ Marine at
Marine Electronics Store
Thank you for visiting WMJ marine for your
Boating Equipment and
Max Power Tunnel for CT35, CT45, 5" Diameter x 20" , 42546
Max Power Tunnel for CT35, CT45, 5" Diameter x 30" , 42547
Max Power Tunnel for CT35, CT45, 5" Diameter x 98" , 42548
Max Power Tunnel for CT35, CT45, 5" Diameter x 40"
Max Power Stern Thruster Adapter 125mm dia. for models CT35, CT45
Max Power Touch Two Button Control Panel MPOP8055
Max Power Single Joystick Control Panel MPOP8105
Max Power Double Joystick Control Panel MPOP8068
Max Power Fuse Holder Only, Slow Blow T1, 35017
Max Power Fuse Only 125A T1 for CT35/CT45, 35021
Max Power Control Cable For Thrusters, 25m 312781