Dinghy, catamarans and sportsboats 8 to 12 m (26 to 40 ft).
The racing version of the legendary Contest 101, with a
Combines the functions of :
- Main steering compass, from card horizontal surface. Course is
read from the lubber lines mounted in the lower part of the bowl
- Tactical compass, from card vertical section (direct
reading). Tactician-crew only needs to memorise one figure for the 3
legs of an olympic course.
Assembly is totally watertight
• Exclusive installation design allows the compass to fit any
bulkhead, vertical or inclined up to 25° front tilt.
• Fits any bulkhead thickness :
- Regular bulkhead thickness (up to 40 mm) : compass is secured with
- Thick or double bulkhead : compass is secured with screws on both
sides of the bulkhead.
• All parts fully UV-ray treated.
• Scratch resistant dome.
| CONTEST® 101
||Sailboats and racing dinghies 8 m and above (26 ft +)
||From cockpit and cabin.
Double graduation : horizontal and vertical.
Tactical conical card, graduated every 5°, apparent Ø 100 mm.
||Comes as standard in a bulkhead version.
Can be mast-mounted with the addition of optional mast-mounting
||3 lubber lines, at 45°.
||Graduated every 10°.
||12-24 V LED.
||Protection cover, drilling template, back flange for neat
installation from cabin side
||ISO 25862 compliant