Furuno Pump LA11-12 Type 1 Linear Drive Unit 12V
The Accusteer PUMPLA11-12 Linear Actuator is designed to interface an autopilot
system with mechanical steering systems such as wire, cable or chain drives.
This linear actuator consists of a hydraulic drive unit, steering cylinder, and
interconnecting hoses.This unit is also available as the PUMPLA17-12 using a
1.75" x 12" RAM.
- Heavy-duty brass cylinder (2" bore x 11" stroke)
- 1.5" x 9" RAM
- Stainless steel braid covered hoses
- Compact and rugged drive unit
- Average Motor Current: 3-6 Amps ? PUMPLA11-12 (12VDC Motor), 2-4 Amps ?
PUMPLA11-24 (24VDC Motor)
- Cylinder Design: Balanced
- Max Cylinder Stroke and Swept Volume: 9 in. (23 cm) and 13.1 cubic in.
- Solenoid/Clutch Current Draw: 1.5 Amps (12V)/0.75 Amps (24V)
- Max Cylinder Thrust @ 500 psi: 785 lbs (356 kg)
- Hard Over Time (HOH): About 13 Seconds
- Maximum Rudder Torque (+/-35 deg. @ 8 in. Rudder Shaft to Tiller Bolt
Distance): 6280 in. lbs. (710 Nm)
- Raymarine Equivalent Linear Drive: TYPE 1 (Recommended Maximum Boat
Displacement = 22,000lbs (10,000kg))
- Simrad Equivalent Linear Drive: HLD350