Simrad Autopilot ORB hose fitting kit for MKII Pumps 2, 3, 4 &5 with SteadySteer
- Use helm to control autopilot — for greater ease-of-use
- Steer manually through turns - convenient manual override
- Autopilot engages automatically on straight legs
- Seamless and intuitive boat control
Fitted hose kit designed for simplified Steadysteer installation into ORB steering systems, reducing the opportunity for faulty field terminated hydraulic hoses and incorrect installation layouts.
Enjoy increased convenience without sacrificing safety with SteadySteer — a new functionality for autopilot systems that enables immediate, manual control of a vessel through turns without disengaging the autopilot. Coming out of turns, SteadySteer automatically reengages the autopilot once a new heading is established — no key-presses required.
Navigate safely with SteadySteer, a new functionality for autopilot systems that allows boaters to take immediate, manual control of the vessel through turns without having to disengage the autopilot. Coming out of turns, SteadySteer automatically reengages the autopilot once a new heading is established.
SteadySteer automatically disengages the autopilot when you turn the vessel manually and then reengages the autopilot when you have established a new heading. No key-presses, no alarms — just turn the helm.
No need to look at a display or push buttons to change course, merely point the bow to your destination.
NAC-2, NAC-3 (sw version 1.1.05 and newer), NAC-D (sw version 1.0.01.01 and newer) AP44, ---IS42, and AP48 (sw version 57.3.163 or newer), Simrad MFDs (sw version 20.2 or newer)
Requires AP44, IS42, or AP48 to work with select, older Simrad MFDs
Pump requirements are Pump-2,3,4,5 with Part Numbers ending in -002 and legacy RPU pumps.
What's in the Box:
- 2 x T Co2 x Hoses 5/16" dia. (Black): 1500 PSI max, 810 mm (31.9") 9/16-18 UNF to 9/16-18 UNF
- 2 x Hoses 5/16" dia. (Black): 1500 PSI max, 360 mm (14.2") 9/16-18 UNF to 9/16-18 UNF
- 2 x T Connectors: 9/16-18 UNF < ORB-05M > 9/16-18 UNF
- 1 x Right angle connector: ORB-05M to 9/16-18 UNF
- 2 x ¼ NPT to 9/16-18 UNF Adaptor
- 1 x Steady Steer Flow Sensor
- 1 x Bottle of Hydraulic Fluid
- 1 x Filter Funnel
- 1 x Manual PN:988-12851-001