Sensitivity,clutter rejection and STC (debubblizing)finely adjustable for sea areas,seasons and fishing methods
- Flexible selection of three types fishing ground and fish species
- Detection of surface fish by high-speed sounding
- Bottom fish clearly discriminated by sea bottom enlargement
- Fish species clearly recognizable on three split displays
- Water temperature and depth graphs in overlay with fish echo display by one key-touch operation
- Bottom topological display to readily discriminate bottom rocks and soil
- Bottom Hardness (BH)data,direct output to PC
- Four component configuration : Transducer,Processor,Keyboard and Display
- Variable vertical and horizontal screen, Flush mount or Bracket mounting
- 10.4"Color LCD (640x480 VGA) display meets IPX5 waterproofing, vibration specifications IEC60945
- Display unit monitor swivels and tilts for easy viewing with variable illumination setting for personal preference
- Second display capability with one processor using optional RGB Video output (CAD-239)
- Lower power consumption comparing with JFV-130/131 CRT type
- Keys and controls on the operation panel are minimized.Sensitivity,clutter rejection and STC are finely adjustable depending upon sea areas,seasons and fishing methods.
- Three types of fishing ground or fish species can be present and stored.Once they are present,any type of fishing ground or fish species is selectable and can be reset to another type by pushing the CUSTOM button.
Clear Detection of Surface and Bottom fish
- The adoption of a narrow zero-line fuction and a new transducer makes the
transducer line finer.The high-speed emissionof 600 (JFC-130) / 300(JFC-130HP)
pulses or more per minute enables small fish in the surface water to be
The bottom enlargement display in 16 color gradations discriminates bottom fish from the sea bottom distinctly.
- Simultaneous display of two images
When an image is switched to another,two images are immediately displayed for ease of comparsion.
- A-Scope Display
A fish echo is displayed in a color tone with a width depending upon its signal intensity.The display mode is turned on or off by a one key-touch operation.
- Distinction (mix)mode
The three-split display mode in which a distinction display is added to the dual- frequency split display is very useful in discriminating fish species.
- Water temperature and depth graphs
Water temperature and depth graphs can be displayed in overlay with a fish echo image.Since these temperature and depth variations are stored,the graphs may be easily displayed by one keyĆ] touch operation.Normally,the fish echo image is displayed on a full screen.
- Bottom discrimination mode
In the bottom lock enlargement mode,a long bottom tail shows a hard bottom (such as base rock)while a short bottom tail shows a soft bottom (mud and sand).Thus,the bottom topology can be discriminated depending upon the tail width.
Sea bottom enlargement
Dual-freq. dispaly with bottom discrimination mode