SeaTalkng is a robust cabling and
connection system compatible with NMEA 2000, built specifically for the marine
environment comprising a powered single backbone with two terminators, one at
The SeaTalkng Starter Kit
The SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Starter Kit is
the perfect way to get started with your SeaTalkng
compatible Raymarine product.
The 5-way connector forms the start of your SeaTalkng
backbone and your SeaTalkng product is
connected via a Spur Cable.
Starter Kit part number: T70134
What's in the kit?
- A06064: SeaTalkng 5-way Connector
- A06031: SeaTalkng Backbone Terminator
- A06040: SeaTalkng Spur Cable 3m
- A06049: SeaTalkng Power Cable
Example Starter Kit Setup
- SeaTalkng 5-way Connector
- SeaTalkng Backbone Terminators
- SeaTalkng Spur Cable connecting
to an e7 unit (e7 sold separately)
- SeaTalkng Power Cable
- A22111: DST800 Transducer (sold separately)
Expanding your Starter Kit
As your Raymarine system expands, so can your starter kit. Additional
backbone cables, plugs and sockets can be added so you can connect more products
via spur cables.
Learn more about SeaTalkng networking